Thursday, February 14, 2013

Loads of Love

Ray and I felt the love on Sunday, February 10th. We had our first baby shower for baby Jackson and we recieved so many WONDERFUL gifts! We got most of the items that we really need to take with us to Arkansas. I was super excitied about getting our travel boppie, bookbag diaper bag, rock n play sleeper, and swing. We got some super cute outfits and so many other items that I don't think I could even list them all. My long-time friend Annie got me a cute tumbler and car decal that say "Got love. Adopt." and a piece of adopion artwork. Ray and I would like to thank Amanda Stevens, Misty Lim, and Jessica Wallington for giving us the shower. We would like to thank everyone that came out and shared this special time with us!

 
 
The adoption artwork.
 
 
 
Super cute outfits!
 
 
 
More super cute outfits!
 
 
 
Mema (Ray's mom) and Amanda Stevens
 
 
 
Love my diaper cake!
 
 
 
Love love my little man banner! Will be hanging this on the hospital door. :)
 
 
 
All of Jackson's gifts.
 
 
 
Eric Carle. I love that man!
 
 
 
Jackson is a lucky little man.


No comments:

Post a Comment