Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Late Update

Ok. So I know I have said numerous times that I am so sorry for not posting but I truely mean it. I knew that having a baby would change somethings but let me tell you its totally different than the relaxing single life that I once so long ago remember.

Since court so many things have happened so I am going to try and get everyone caught up an try to do a better job.The day of court was so nerve racking because it was the day before we left to come back to South Carolina. We were so sad to leave Taryan (Jackson's birthmother). Ray and I had bonded with her so much. That night Taryan and her good friend Shelly came over to our hotel to have dinner with us. We had a blast sharing stories from the past. It felt like we had been friends forever. While in Arkansas we did everything with Taryan. She went to all of Jackson's doctors appoinments, lunch and dinner, and to go shopping with. The next day when we left we (Jackson, Ray, and I) left a piece of our heart in Arkansas with Taryan and Shelly. Going to Arkansas and adopting Jackson was a life changing experience and we LOVED every moment of it!!

Jackson Ray Gown

Ray and Jackson as soon as we arrived in Arkansas.
 
Jackson and I as soon as we arrived in Arkansas.
 
Baby Jackson. Only 9 hours old.
 
Me feeding Jackson in our hospital room.
 
Ray cuddling with Jackson after just being fed.
 
 
Naked baby.
 
Taryan, Ray, and my hands over sweet Jackson.
 
Think he could be a model?
 
Taryan and Jackson napping. How sweet!!
 
Leaving the hosptial.
 
Lunch with the best birthmother ever!!
 
Ray and Taryan at Jackson's doctors appoinment.
 
Taryan and I at Jackson's doctors appoinment.
 
 
Loving on Jackson.
 
Taryan and Jackson after court.
 
We love Taryan! All of us after court.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment